It's that time of the week again! I've got some fun Christmas crafts for you and this time, I'll be giving you links to some really fun, edible ornaments!! These would make great gifts for family and friends or even just look super cute on the family Christmas tree. :)
As usual, these ideas are from www.familyfun.go.com/ and even more can be found there if you're interested.
Here they are:
1. Popcorn Ball Ornaments: http://familyfun.go.com/christmas/christmas-ornaments/popcorn-ball-ornaments-689284/
2. Edible Ornament Cupcake: http://familyfun.go.com/christmas/christmas-ornaments/edible-ornament-cupcake-685626/
3. Candycane Sign Post: This one will need a couple of adjustments to be edible! Just use a real candycane and add your sign post decorations to the wrapper of the real cane. :) http://familyfun.go.com/christmas/christmas-ornaments/candy-cane-signpost-668162/
4. Popcorn Garland! I don't have a link for this one, but you can thread popcorn onto string or floss using a needle for a fun, old time look. This one would also be easily done with ring cereal like Fruity Cheerios or Fruit Loops.
5. Cookie Ornaments: Again, I don't have a link for you but, gingerbread cookies in any shape you want with a hole in the top for stringing (try punching a hole in the dough before cooking using a straw) would make for some yummy, great-smelling ornaments. Of course, you can't leave them there for long! ;)
Have fun with your edible ornaments!