Fall is upon us now and Halloween is just around the corner. While I don't like all the yuckiness that goes into Halloween, we do like to dress up around here and eat some yummy snacks! So this morning, I thought I'd share some fun recipes with you all! :)
Keep in mind, if you're looking for gross eyeballs or anything that looks like blood, I'm not going to link you to that here. These are all cute, fall and/or Halloween themed ideas appropriate for all ages.
All the recipes mentioned below can be easily found at this link:
1. Witch's Hats: These are chocolate cookies topped with chocolate kisses.
2. Confetti Brownies: These look like great brownies topped with the mini Reese's pieces that come in fall colors like orange and yellow.
3. Halloween Cookies on a Stick: Cookies. On a stick. Need I say more? Lol. Seriously, these are decorated with icing however you want. You can put some fall leaves and pumpkins on them or bats and ghosts. It's up to you.
4. Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spider: This adorable little spider looks easy AND yummy! I'm betting my kids would have a lot of fun making these!
5. Happy Halloween Monster Pops: Even if you don't do Halloween at your house, these are a really cute idea. You use a regular chocolate chip cookie on a stick and decorate with icing and candy to make any kind of face you want. Your kids could make themselves and then eat them! :)
Because of the way these recipes are laid out, I can't link you directly to each one like I usually do, but if you mouse over the pictures in the above link, you'll easily find them on the first two pages. Have a great Monday! I'm off to start homeschooling week #4! Wish me luck!