You know what I'm talking about. The time of year where everyone is rushing to the stores, buying paper and pencils, pencil boxes and lunch boxes, back packs and new clothes...it's back to school time!
Whether you home school, cyber school, or send your little ones off to public or private school, they all start back up sometime! But before you get back into the swing of things, I thought it'd be fun to share some great crafts! I found them all on the Family Fun website and have provided links to each one. :)
1. Changeable Carry-all Tins: This first one is great for recycling all those mint containers. It's a fun way to get lunch money (or in our case a check for the lunch account!) or notes to the teacher safely from point A to point B. http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/changeable-carryall-tins-670902/
2. Magnetic Marker: This would be a fun way to make your reading list for the year AND hold your place in your book while doing it! http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/magnetic-marker-668892/
3. Tee is for Tote: Yet another fun recycling project!! And who doesn't love those? This is a fun way to turn a favorite shirt into a fun tote bag. http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/tee-is-for-tote-785100/
4. Secret Code Backpack Chains: This one would be a good one for the kids who are off to school and using a locker. I was always forgetting my combination but this would have helped me remember it! http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/secret-code-backpack-chains-668918/
5. Carton Wallet: Another great recylcing craft, this one holds change, trading cards, or whatever! http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/carton-wallet-675068/
Hopefully you saw some fun ones above or you clicked around on the Family Fun site and found any number of other fun crafts there!