Here's the recipe:
PEANUT BUTTER EGG BUNNIES(recipe follows)
TINTED COCONUT(recipe follows)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1-1/2 cups REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups milk
VANILLA FROSTING(ready-to-spread or your favorite recipe)
1. Prepare PEANUT BUTTER EGG BUNNIES and TINTED COCONUT.
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper or foil bake cups.
3. Beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with milk to butter mixture, blending well. Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling about 3/4 full.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Frost with VANILLA FROSTING. Sprinkle TINTED COCONUT over frosting and garnish with PEANUT BUTTER EGG BUNNY. About 27 cupcakes.
PEANUT BUTTER EGG BUNNIES:
1. Unwrap REESE'S Peanut Butter Egg. Using sharp knife cut away about 1/4 inch of the top curved egg section creating a level edge. (This will be the top of the bunny.) Do the same thing for the bottom of egg if planning to attach to hard surface such as a cookie.
2. Using icing and decorative candy pieces add facial features to egg bunny. Allow features to harden slightly before continuing.
3. To make bunny ears, cut large marshmallows crosswise into 4 to 5 sections. Take each section and using wet knife cut through center to within 1/4 inch of edge; separate and shape to look like bunny ears. Press one side of ears into pink sugar and if other side is sticky, press that side into untinted sugar. Attach ears to top of bunny with frosting. Allow frosting to harden slightly before finishing bunny.
4. Attach miniature marshmallow to backside of bunny for tail and to help bunny stand up on cupcake or cookie base. Press bunny into cupcake frosting or glue with frosting to cookie base.
TINTED COCONUT: Combine 1/2 teaspoon water and few drops of food color in small bowl or small jar with cover or re-sealable plastic food storage bag. Add 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes. Toss with fork or shake closed jar or plastic bag until coconut is evenly coated; store in airtight container.