Just wait until you see all the gorgeous items that Jenn makes through Brynn's Boutique (formerly Brynn’s Beautiful Bows)! Here’s an interview with her for this morning. Check in tomorrow for my review of one of her products!
You can get more information on all her products by checking out her website: http://www.brynnsboutique.com/
1) Where do you live? Lincoln, Nebraska - also known as the Cornhusker state!
2) What is your background in? (former job or study in school) I've worked in the investment field since I was 19. After being injured in an automobile accident in 2007 and not being physically able to return to work, I started Brynn's Beautiful Bows.
3) What items do you sell in your store? I started out making hair accessories and tutus. But unfortunately making tutus hurt my body too badly to continue making them. So I hand make family-friendly items that are beautiful, useful & affordable. Some items you'll find in my shop are Moon Pads (re-usable menstrual pads), Nursing Pads, Doggie Bows, Capes, Chalkboard Mats, reusable food sack & more!
4) How long have you been making your creations? I've always been creative, but I started selling on Etsy in March 2010. I just launched a new website http://www.brynnsboutique.com/
5) Can any of your items by personalized (customs, etc)? The only custom items I offer now are bottle cap bows and Capes. The image on the bottle cap can be requested. Capes are screen printed with your super hero's name and an image.
6) What items have become best sellers? Bottle Cap Bows, Capes and our Moon Pads are our best sellers.
7) How many hours a day do you devote to filling orders? Now that I have a good grasp on items that I carry in my shop, I work about 3 hours a day filling orders and updating social networking sites and my website.