1. Tell us a little about you.
Hi my name is Jessica and I have a beautiful little girl named Kaidyn who is just shy of her first birthday. I cant believe how fast this year has gone by. We are a military family stationed in North Carolina. My husband has been a Marine for almost 5 years and I do daycare out of our house so that I can be a stay at home mom. My husband was deployed during my entire pregnancy (he came home one week before she was born) and I had thought then that I wanted to use cloth diapers. However with him being away and not knowing anyone who used them, I couldn't get myself to buy them.
2. How long have you been cloth diapering?
It wasn't until she was 4 months old that we made the decision to switch.
3. Which FuzziBunz products have you used?
After doing a little research I came across FuzziBunz One Size and I jumped right in and ordered an 18 pack!!! I love them.
4. If you’ve used both, which do you prefer- the perfect size or the one-size? Why?
We decided on the one size because it made sense to us; if we were going to cloth to save money, we didn't want to have to buy more as she grew.
5. Any products you want to try and haven’t yet?
I would love to add some perfect size diapers to my stash to be able to better compare.
6. Any products you’d like to see FuzziBunz make?
Since she has grown...well so have her thighs. It has been great to be able to change the setting of the leg elastic while keeping her on the same snap setting for her waist. I also love the extra elastic that comes with each diaper. However, it gets kinda tricky to find just the right setting. Right now I have the front set at a 4 and the back set at a 3. This seems kind of tight but if I set them both on a 3 I get leaks. It would be neat if they made some one size diapers with front snap adjustments.
7. What’s your favorite diaper color?
I do have some favorite colors and I have to say I am guilty of matching her diaper to her outfit. I love the Cotton Candy and Green Apple colors that I have in my stash...but I would really love to add the Crush Berry and Choco Truffle. They are just so cute!
8. Are there any features about either of these diapers that you don’t like and would like to see changed? What are they?
See answer in number 6.
9. What drew you to the FuzziBunz diaper initially?
See answer in number 4.