1. Tell us a little about you.
I’m a wife and stay-at-home mom of four. In the bit of spare time I have, I run the Wee Little Changes blog. I also love to do Zumba and to read! :)
2. How long have you been cloth diapering?
I’ve been cloth diapering off and on since my little girl was just under 2 years old (she’s 4 ½ now). She then potty trained so I had a diapering break for several months. My youngest has been cloth diapered almost from the start (he was 6 days old) and is now 15 months old.
3. Which FuzziBunz products have you used?
I have used both the sized and one-sized diapers.
4. If you’ve used both, which do you prefer- the perfect size or the one-size? Why?
I prefer the one-size. I can get a better fit on him in that one since it has the built-in adjustable elastic and the sized diaper I have doesn’t have that. I also like that it came with 2 inserts rather than just one. All in all, I prefer one-size diapers anyway because they fit longer.
5. Any products you want to try and haven’t yet?
I’ve never tried their wipes so I’d love to try those.
6. Any products you’d like to see FuzziBunz make?
Does FuzziBunz have a mama cloth option yet? I’d love to try that out if they do, and if not, they should make it!
7. What’s your favorite diaper color?
I’d have to say either kumquat or apple green though I don’t have the kumquat color yet.
8. What’s your favorite feature of the one-size diaper?
I like the adjustable elastic, though I find it tricky to adjust sometimes. I really love that it’s a snap diaper. When I first started cloth diapering I didn’t think I’d like the snaps, but I really love them!
9. Are there any features about either of these diapers that you don’t like and would like to see changed? What are they?
I’d like to see a better solution to the rise issue in the one-size diaper. I like that some of the other CDing companies offer the snapping rise adjustment, but I don’t really like the way that looks. So, I don’t have a good suggestion to fix it, but would like to see it anyway if that makes any sense. Lol.
10. What drew you to the FuzziBunz diaper initially?
Initially, I tried a FuzziBunz diaper because they had way more color options than my other favorite diaper. I really wanted to have a red diaper for my son and I liked the design of the FuzziBunz.