1. Tell us a little about you.
My name is Alexis and I am a first-time mama to Conor, who is 4 months. When I’m not at home with my family,I’m a reading specialist in a small, rural public school.
2. How long have you been cloth diapering?
3. Which FuzziBunz products have you used?
FuzziBunz One size and Perfect Size.
4. If you’ve used both, which do you prefer- the perfect size or theone-size? Why?
I prefer the one-size. It’s easier to get a snug, custom fit on both the waist and legs. Also, the one-size will last us from 8 pound baby to toddlerhood, which makes it appealing to my frugal husband.
5. Any products you want to try and haven’t yet?
I’d like to try their mama cloths. I’d also like to try their diaper sprayer.
6. Any products you’d like to see FuzziBunz make?
7. What’s your favorite diaper color?
I’m torn between Mac and Cheese and Green Apple.
8. What’s your favorite feature of the one-size diaper?
The adjustable, buttoning elastic (and the fact that I can replace it so easily).
9. Are there any features about either of these diapers that you don’t like and would like to see changed? What are they?
I believe that the fabric for the “shell” has recently changed (it feels much softer on my newest lot of diapers) and I liked the old kind better. Also, I’d love to see even more great colors (or prints), and possibly an aplix option.
10. What drew you to the FuzziBunz diaper initially?
I had several friends who used FuzziBunz and raved about them. I wanted to see what all of the fuss was about!