We found the coolest shop that offers unique monogrammed items that you won't find in any big chain store! The Monogrammed Marketplace offers everything from "Big Sister" t-shirts to monogrammed baggage. The stuff is just so cute! Catherine, the owner has generously offered our readers a 20% OFF coupon too... use code "gogreen" during checkout!!!
Shop for gifts or everyday necessities at:
A little about Catherine…..
1) Where do you live? In Marietta, GA (I grew up here)
2) A little bit about your family. I am the mom of three, Michael 10, Emma Cate 6, Maxton 4
3) What is your background in? (former job or study in school) Before I had children I was in telecommunications sales, I stopped working when I had my oldest child.
4) How long have you been monogramming? I have been monogramming for 7 years, I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember
5) Which came first…your Etsy store or website? Actually, neither..I originally started with a retail store but closed it a year ago due to the economy. Then I started the etsy site so I could continue to do what I loved! The website came next for my local customers to be able to continue to purchase things from me.
6) Can you explain how the “Grow with Water-bottle” works? This is the perfect waterbottle for the little ones. It is also the first of it’s kind I have seen. It is double wall stainless steel and comes with two tops. One for younger ones, babies actually, and then it comes with a second, sport top, for older kids.
7) What other items have become best sellers? All of my products sell well, but with back to school all my personalized drinkware is selling really well.
8) How many hours a day do you devote to filling custom orders?
9) If there were more hours in the day… what would we find you doing? I always wish for more hours in the day! Depend on the day as to what I would do but I love the time when I get to “play” so I would wish for more of that! “Playing” for me is locking myself in my studio with no plan for anything and then creating a masterpiece.
10) Any dreams of growing The Monogrammed Marketplace? One day I would love to have a store again, but for now, I am going to stay close to home and watch my children grow up. It wont be long before I have more “Play” time and they are all grown up!