2. What features makes the AppleCheeks swim diaper stand out from the others out there and made you want to try it?
It was featured on one of my favorite websites, weelittlechanges.com. I knew if they were recommending it, it was a good choice.
3. How old is your darling son or daughter?
4. Have you experienced the diaper in action? Aka….did your little one have a BM while in the water?
Luckily, not yet. We have had a few incidents of pee running down his (and our) legs though. :)
5. Do you add anything absorbent to the diaper before your baby enters the water? Or, do you change them immediately before entering the pool/ocean?
The first time we did not add anything and we experienced the pee leaking so after that we added a soaker. We did forget to take the soaker out before putting him in the pool, but it didn’t seem to really matter.
6. Is there anything you would like to see changed on this swim diaper to make it even better?
More color/design options.
7. How much money do you think you will save this summer by not having to buy disposable diapers for swimming (swimmis)?
Not sure, maybe $20?
8. Have you tried any other AppleCheeks products? If so, what product and how do you like it?
9. Would you recommend this diaper to a friend?
10. Is the price right on or too high?
It seems comparable to the price of other reusable diapers on the market.