Shannon from Coupon Mommy of Two...Now Three agreed to give us a review of Rockin' Green. You can see her blog here: http://www.couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/ Here's what she had to say:
1) How long have you been cloth diapering?
We have been cloth diapering since mid November of 2009 full time to Brianna who is my 3rd daughter, we never thought about cloth diapering before but she was allergic to posies.
2) Were you battling with stinky diapers before you discovered Rockin Green Soap?
Early February I starting to smell an ammonia smell when Brianna would urinate. And it was horrible. I was using Free & Clear Brands and Country Save, which I never had a problem with before and it just seem to all the sudden start.
3) Did you see or smell any changes in your diapers when you switched? What were they?
Oh the changes were amazing, because I soaked them diapers pretty much all day. I couldn't stand the smell because it was making my husband and I sick.
4)How long have you been using Rockin' Green detergent?
Since about mid February when I received a sample from Kim, who is amazing by the way
5) Which do you use, classic or soft rock?
Well she first sent us the classic rock and Brianna was so allergic to it, that we broke out, so Kim sent me another sample of her newest formula new Soft Rock which may still be in the testing phase but it worked awesome on her. The formula is much milder and did amazing on Brianna's skin.
6) Do you have a favorite scent? What is it?
I like the grape soda and I like the mango scent. We can't use the scented ones on Brianna but we can in the diaper pail and we can for Emily.
7) Any scents you want to try?
I would love to try the Fresh Linen, I have heard great things about it.
8) Any you wish she had?
Some types of flowery smell
9) Have you tried "rockin a soak" yet?
That was the first thing we did.
10) Would you recommend Rockin Green to a friend?
Of course I would and have recommended it to others. We love it. And really like Kim, she is awesome and will answer any questions you have for her.