1) How long have you been cloth diapering?
We have been cloth diapering for almost exactly a year! We started using cloth on our older daughter (she turned two last week) when she turned one and we have used cloth on our newest baby (three months) since birth. Our oldest daughter is now potty-trained and I am a little sad to see her graduate out of her cute cloth diapers!
2) Were you battling with stinky diapers before you discovered Rockin Green Soap?
Yes! They smelled of ammonia almost as soon as my oldest would wet them.
3) Did you see or smell any changes in your diapers when you switched? What were they?
Yes, the diapers did not reek immediately and smelled actually pleasant when I took them out of the wash!
4) How long have you been using Rockin' Green detergent?
I just used the sample bag that April included in my last order
5) Which do you use, classic or soft rock?
6) Do you have a favorite scent? What is it?
The sample I was given was cherry lemonade
7) Any scents you want to try?
Vanilla Almond sounds wonderful!
8) Would you recommend Rockin Green to a friend?
absolutely--I already have!